This Product is Available for Large quantity orders. Please contact your sales rep today at Toll free: 1-844-447-8008 or email@example.com
Qualified N95 Face Mask Respirator
Conforms to NIOSH 95 Standards
Provides a 95% Filter Efficiency
Hypoallergenic / Latex Free
Comfortable CUP Style N95
Adjustable Padded Nosepiece
Disposable / Single Use
Headband Style Fasteners
CDC, FDA & Health Canada Approved
These masks are intended to be used for protection against solids, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substances. They are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, also have an adjustable nose piece and secured head straps to provide proper fit. These masks have a 510(K) number for the medical market and can be used TB situations as recommended by OSHA.
N95 (The N95 represents the level of protection. The mask filters at least 95% of particles at a particle size of 0.3 micron).
1. Open the respirator with both hands.
2. Cup the respirator firmly against your face with the nosepiece on the bridge of your nose.
3. Stretch and pull the lower headband over the head and position below your ears. Stretch and pull the top headband on the back of your head above your ears.
4. Press plastic nosepiece to conform snugly around your nose.
5. Seal check
• To test the fix of a respirator without an exhalation valve cup both hands over the respirator and exhale sharply.
• A negative pressure should be detected inside the respirator.
• If the air flow is felt in the nose area, re-adjust/tighten the nose clip.
• If the air flow is felt around the edges of the respirator, reposition the respirator/head strap to achieve a better fit.
6. Change the mask immediately if breathing becomes difficult or mask becomes damaged or distorted.
7. Change the respirator if a proper face seal cannot be achieved.
8. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step in safe respirator use.