Gants d'examen médical Ansell Microtouch Nitra-Free Nitrile
Ansell Microtouch Nitra-Free Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves
Ansell MICRO-TOUCH® NitraFree™ Pink Nitrile Examination Gloves are manufactured without sulfur-based chemical accelerators,* helping to protect you from Type I (latex) and Type IV (chemical) allergies. Its premium nitrile material provides excellent protection in all risk settings, and has more stretch for greater comfort and fit.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM examination glove standards. Manufactured within the quality guidelines of ISO 13485:2003, ISO 9001:2008 and FDA-QSR.
- Nitrile film has excellent puncture and chemical resistance therefore these gloves are recommended for conditions where high strength and chemical protection are required.
- FDA approved for handling chemotherapy drugs. This glove is tested for use with the following nine chemotherapy drugs: Vincristine Sulfate, Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, 5-Fluorouracil, Methotrexate, Etoposide, Paclitaxel, ThioTEPA and Carmustine2.
- The softer, stretch formulation of this glove provides superior tactile sensitivity in a synthetic glove.
- Nitrile has high elasticity and good memory, allowing the film to adapt to the wearer’s hand, providing good comfort and fit.
- The textured fingertips of the glove provide extra protection for wet or dry grip and against slippage.
- Color: Pink
- External Surface: Finger Textured
- Shape: Ambidextrous
- Sterilization Method: Not Applicable
- Cuff: Beaded
- Material: Nitrile
- Sterilization: Not Applicable
*Does not contain any sulfur-based accelerators such as thiurams, carbamates, thiazoles, guanidine or thioureas.
Ansell Healthcare is donating $1 per case purchased to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation ©. BCRF’s mission is to advance the world’s most promising research to eradicate breast cancer in our lifetime.